The Light for Africa Foundation is looking forcandidates for the position of driver
The Light for Africa Foundation is looking forcandidates for the position of driver.
The employee's responsibilities for the above-mentioned position includes:
1. transport of people, goods and documents within the EU
2. taking care of the daily maintenance of the Foundation's company cars, including
washing and cleaning,
3. taking care of the technical condition and aesthetics of company vehicles,
4. conducting ongoing technical maintenance of company cars, including reporting faults
5. operating vehicles in accordance with technical regulations,
6. driving vehicles in accordance with applicable road regulations.
Requirements necessary for the position:
1. possession of a category B1 or higher driving license (authorizing you to drive passenger
cars and buses),
2. min. 3 years of experience working as a driver,
3. knowledge of the topography of Warsaw
4. communicative knowledge of English,
5. good health,
6. neat appearance,
7. no addictions,
8. person with no criminal record.
1. curriculum vitae,
2. a copy of your driving license,
Should be sent to:Julius.firstname.lastname@example.org: November 30, 2023